RSS

Lizzy Wizzzyyy

To my dearest Lizzy Wizzy! ;)


I have only known you for like 2 years, but its feels like I have known you forever! We have had lots of memories that I will NEVER forget. Such as the time when we almost died from the rip current, Black Friday, and just yesterday when we went to the beach and went swimming, and more! (hacking jakes fb was pretty fun too! ;p) lol ...and also many inside jokes! haha. But I just wanted to write on your blog to let you know that I love you sooooo muchhh and I hope we will be friends till we die. Just hopefully we wont die from drowning, or going on a roller-coaster, or getting kidnapped at that beach on your road! lol :p

Love, your favorite person in the world! (aka Moriah, or rye rye which ever one you like best! :))                        
                               
ps: keep trying to talk me into going to the Wilds, it might work! :)

                  

         I think this is one of my fav pics of us! lol :)      
                                                

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: