RSS

I hate Goodbye! :(


My little man is gone. For I don't know how long...maybe forever, maybe till August. I have had so many good memories with him! I won't ever forget the first day I walked into his house and he said "So you're my new girlfriend huh?" I fell in love with that little cute blue eye blonde hair three year old then. I love him sooo much! His family has become like family to me. I have spent many a days swimming and playing soccer at their house. :) So this past weekend I went and did a final swim day with them and had a very yummy steak dinner! Then I had to tell them goodbye :( Carter gave me his farewell with "One day Miss Lizzy when I'm grown up I am going to come find you." :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"One day Miss Lizzy when I'm grown up I am going to come find you."

OMW that is probably the cutest thing I have ever heard! SO adorable! And sad! :(