RSS




Famous Chain Bridge

Wow,where to begin? I don't know if I have ever had SO MUCH happen in a month's time! It has been crazy. Good. But crazzzzy! And I am behind on my post--but for good reasons! I finally have some pictures of the beginning on my mission trip so I am going to post those. I will do several posts but eventually I have this ole thing up to date!

Well, after a very very long plane ride to Budapest, Hungry we were ready for a day of sightseeing because we had to wait for the rest of our team to arrive. Budapest was sooo beautiful! The city had so much history packed into it, we covered a lot of ground. About 10 miles of it....walking!
In the New York airport getting ready to board!
In Budapest with ALL our luggage!

The breath taking city at night.
Castles were everywhere!

Their shopping mall! I mean yeah that looks like a mall right?!?

INTERNET! :)
Kaytra, Lizzy, Liz
Beautiful view watching the sun set one night on the Danube river. :)

It was an amazing time seeing the city of Budapest and touring it! I won't ever forget the things we saw there! Up next post about week 1 Children's program. :D


All photo credit goes to Rob Bennet

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is SO beautiful!!!